By Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield
- Devoted completely to naming and its disorders
- Includes up to date descriptions of advances in cognitive analysis
- Contains methods from either scientific and theoretical viewpoints
- Brings jointly the head researchers from the united states, England, and Italy
Read or Download Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Cognitive-behavioral remedy is now the therapy of selection for people with health and wellbeing anxiousness and comparable difficulties. the most recent learn exhibits that it ends up in rate reductions in health-related concerns, reassurance-seeking habit, and phobic avoidance, in addition to raises in existence delight and daily functioning.
In 1976, Julian Jaynes proposed that the language of poetry and prophecy originated within the correct, "god-side" of the mind. present neuroscientific facts confirms the position of the fitting hemisphere in poetry, a sensed presence, and paranormal claims in addition to in psychological imbalance. Left-hemispheric dominance for language is the norm.
This ebook will reveal how trauma erases the female-based group and tradition that when cast a big socio-psychological peaceable collective in Neolithic and Paleolithic Europe. within the face of contemporary day territorial conflict, South Slavic girls own a strong, but frequently overlooked, device that has the aptitude to heal grief-stricken groups worldwide.
In those turbulent instances, with regards to each resolution you could ponder has been positioned forth by means of an individual, someplace, with a view to calm the waters and reside with extra happiness and straightforwardness. however the truth is you can't imagine your solution to a greater lifestyles. switch isn’t whatever your brain can accomplish by myself. It demands brain and physique to interact in a deeper solidarity than you could ever have imagined.
- Brain-Based Parenting: The Neuroscience of Caregiving for Healthy Attachment (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Body, Brain, Love: A Therapist's Workbook for Affect Regulation and Somatic Attachment
- Self-Identity after Brain Injury (Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: A Modular Handbook)
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Neuroinformatics: An Overview of the Human Brain Project (Progress in Neuroinformatics Research Series)
Additional resources for Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology)
Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) by Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield