By W. Henry Smithson,Matthew C. Walker
This fresh identify within the ABC sequence is very illustrated all through and offers what epilepsy is, its class, and the way to diagnose it. It covers anti-epileptic medicines and non-drug remedies, in addition to self-management and residing with epilepsy.
Edited by means of a doctor and neurologist staff, the ABC of Epilepsy displays present great directions and is perfect for all GPs, fundamental overall healthiness care execs, perform nurses and professional nurses, and non-specialist scientific employees who play an expanding position in tracking and coping with of epilepsy patients.
Read or Download ABC of Epilepsy (ABC Series) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Cognitive-behavioral remedy is now the remedy of selection for people with overall healthiness anxiousness and comparable difficulties. the most recent study indicates that it ends up in rate reductions in health-related concerns, reassurance-seeking habit, and phobic avoidance, in addition to raises in lifestyles pride and daily functioning.
In 1976, Julian Jaynes proposed that the language of poetry and prophecy originated within the correct, "god-side" of the mind. present neuroscientific proof confirms the position of the suitable hemisphere in poetry, a sensed presence, and paranormal claims in addition to in psychological imbalance. Left-hemispheric dominance for language is the norm.
This ebook will expose how trauma erases the female-based neighborhood and tradition that after cast an important socio-psychological peaceable collective in Neolithic and Paleolithic Europe. within the face of recent day territorial conflict, South Slavic girls own a robust, but usually ignored, device that has the aptitude to heal grief-stricken groups world wide.
In those turbulent occasions, near to each resolution you could reflect on has been placed forth through somebody, someplace, with the intention to calm the waters and reside with extra happiness and simplicity. however the truth is you can't imagine your method to a greater lifestyles. swap isn’t whatever your brain can accomplish by myself. It demands brain and physique to interact in a deeper team spirit than you could ever have imagined.
- A Practical Guide to PTSD Treatment: Pharmacological and Psychotherapeutic Approaches
- The Rosetta Stone of the Human Mind: Three languages to integrate neurobiology and psychology
- Neuroeconomics, Judgment, and Decision Making (Frontiers of Cognitive Psychology)
- Dream Therapy for PTSD: The Proven System for Ending Your Nightmares and Recovering from Trauma: The Proven System for Ending Your Nightmares and Recovering from Trauma
- Assessing Literacy in Deaf Individuals: Neurocognitive Measurement and Predictors
- The Comprehensive Resource Model: Effective therapeutic techniques for the healing of complex trauma (Explorations in Mental Health)
Extra info for ABC of Epilepsy (ABC Series)
ABC of Epilepsy (ABC Series) by W. Henry Smithson,Matthew C. Walker