By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best architecture books
The Heroic urban is a glowing account of the destiny of Paris’s public areas within the years following Nazi career and cheerful liberation. Countering the normal narrative that Paris’s public panorama grew to become sterile and dehumanized within the Nineteen Forties and ’50s, Rosemary Wakeman as a substitute unearths that the city’s streets overflowed with ritual, drama, and spectacle.
The old fashioned one-room schoolhouses dotting New Hampshire shaped the spine of the early Granite kingdom schooling approach. Education-minded groups all started development those bare-bones colleges within the overdue 17th century. In a modest log or clapboard constitution, a unmarried instructor confronted the problem of teaching scholars of all grades via farming seasons and the day-by-day rigors of rural existence.
“In this finished booklet, Professor Randy Deutsch has unlocked and laid naked the twenty-first century codice nascosto of structure. it really is facts. tremendous facts. info as motive force. . . This ebook deals us the opportunity to turn into knowledgeable and a professional pursuers of information and the possibilities it deals to creating structure a superb, precious, and shrewdpermanent artwork shape.
Spanish colonial missionary settlements validated San Antonio as a junction among Mexico and the constructing usa within the early 1700s. due to its distant situation amid either international locations and its great distance from different towns, San Antonio turned a crossroads for trade, undefined, and strategic army place at the wild frontier.
- Geometry of Construction: For Builders, Architects, Engineers
- Emergent Technologies and Design: Towards a Biological Paradigm for Architecture
- Basics Budgeting
- Saint John's Abbey Church: Marcel Breuer and the Creation of a Modern Sacred Space
- Kahn at Penn: Transformative Teacher of Architecture (Routledge Research in Architecture)
- Landscape Architecture Documentation Standards: Principles, Guidelines, and Best Practices
Additional resources for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini